About Me

My photo
I'm Jackie and I live in the North East of England with my husband John and our Border Collie Cassie. I'm originally from Canada but emigrated to the U.K. in 1992. I work full time in I.T. but spend a lot of my spare time making greetings cards which I really enjoy.

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Haven't posted in a while

Have been neglecting my blog as of late so thought I'd best come and say hello.  I'm currently off work from my day job through sickness so if I'm not around much, that's why.

I'm still looking into potential venues for new Craft Fairs and have found a lovely one but I will need to hire the venue and do all the organising.  It's quite exciting but until I'm back to full fitness, it will have to wait a bit.  It's fairly available on weekends so even if it means waiting a few months I'm sure it will work as a future venue especially on the lead up to Christmas!

Web-site still doesn't appear to be taking off as I'd hoped but again that will take some time.  At least I'm well stocked up for the upcoming Craft Fairs and am looking forward to them.

Think that's about all for now so bye bye for now everyone.  Hope to have some more updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment