About Me

My photo
I'm Jackie and I live in the North East of England with my husband John and our Border Collie Cassie. I'm originally from Canada but emigrated to the U.K. in 1992. I work full time in I.T. but spend a lot of my spare time making greetings cards which I really enjoy.

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Still preparing for the Craft Fair

Well I'm still getting the last things together for the Craft Fair.  Hubby has done some fluorescent signs that won't be missed and Pat's lovely bookmarks have turned up in the post today!  They're absolutely fab and I'm sure will sell well.

I've taken a sample of the scarves to work and all the girls like them so I'm pleased about that.  With any luck everything will sell well.

Rain is forecast for Saturday but as long as it doesn't start until people are in town and need somewhere to stay dry, we should be fine!

Still moving along with the plans for the shop but just gathering information at present.  Will need to speak to some of the sellers at the Craft Fair to see if they would be interested in having their goods in a shop if it was available!  Still haven't had that huge hurdle to stop us yet so we'll keep planning and hope one day soon it will happen.  I'm sure if it's meant to be it will be!

Taking the week off making new cards as I have plenty ready for the fair and a good selection on the web-site now http://www.crafti-cardz.jigsy.com/

i've also put an ad in Trading Places on our intranet at work so fingers crossed for all of the above!

3 comments:

  1. Not long now - and all fingers tightly crossed!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie! Found you through Pat- good luck with the craft fair!
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete