About Me

My photo
I'm Jackie and I live in the North East of England with my husband John and our Border Collie Cassie. I'm originally from Canada but emigrated to the U.K. in 1992. I work full time in I.T. but spend a lot of my spare time making greetings cards which I really enjoy.

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Back from Amsterdam

Just a quick one today as I'm still suffering the effects from my long weekend in Amsterdam.  My feet are still sore from all the walking round the shops and I'm absolutely ready for a good long sleep.  Probably won't catch up until the weekend but a great time was had by all!

I've got another couple of products being delivered this week too.  Same supplier as the lovely butterfly scarves except this time it's fabric/embroidered bags and leather coin purses.  All very nice indeed.  Should be here by the end of the week so that will be me well stocked up.

Must get back to the cards this weekend too.  I did a special request for one tonight and it reminded me that I really enjoy making them so must do some more.

I sold some more scarves at work today also so may just have a party at home to sell some of the great things I've got in stock.  Few drinks and nibbles and hopefully everyone will like all the items for sale.  May be a good way to introduce them to people.

Guess that's about it for now.  Will be back when the new exciting things arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment