About Me

My photo
I'm Jackie and I live in the North East of England with my husband John and our Border Collie Cassie. I'm originally from Canada but emigrated to the U.K. in 1992. I work full time in I.T. but spend a lot of my spare time making greetings cards which I really enjoy.

Thursday 14 April 2011

New website is up!

Well everyone the metamorphosis continues. The new website is up and running although the new bags are still to go up.  The new company is called Greetings and Gifts and the new web address is http://www.greetings-and-gifts.com  A  second order of bags are on their way so 3 more new styles to come.  The site should be fully stocked by the beginning of the week providing the postman delivers the latest order tomorrow.
I'm really looking forward to the next fairs and the home party as well.  New products just seem to be dropping into my lap from, nowhere.  A good friend of mine has just got me a small amount of jewellery made from old music paper that she says is lovely and made by a friend of hers. Hopefully that will be part of the range at the home party and probably the fairs as well. I'm really excited to see it.  It sounds great.

The new business cards and banner for the stall have been shipped and they're fab and funky! Can't wait to see them in the flesh.

I've also registered to go to the Gift Fair in Harrogate in July with one of my good friends and my supplier of the bags and scarves has a booth there so goodness knows what we'll come back with!

Just had to share my excitement with you all!  New business card below!










2 comments: