About Me

My photo
I'm Jackie and I live in the North East of England with my husband John and our Border Collie Cassie. I'm originally from Canada but emigrated to the U.K. in 1992. I work full time in I.T. but spend a lot of my spare time making greetings cards which I really enjoy.

Saturday 9 April 2011

Lovely new products have arrived

I'm so excited about the new products that arrived this week.  The embroidered canvas handbags are lovely as are the gorgeous leather coin purses.  Really funky colours and good quality.  I've already claimed a coin purse and a bag for myself...for advertising purposes of course! :-)

Although the cards are my first love and are all my own work, the new additions are fabulous and are already selling well before the Craft Fair at the end of this month!  No reason that crafts and gifts can't sell together.

Unfortunately, the shop we were interested in has been let so we're still keeping our eyes open for other properties.  We have, however, decided to beef up the web-site so will be changing from Crafti Cardz and rebranding with the purchase of a new .com site!  John's currently working on it, so watch this space for the launch of the new company name and site.

I've also been speaking to a number of other crafty people who may be interested in allowing me to sell their products which include hair accessories, crocheted toys and jewellery made of old music paper!

I've decided to try a few home parties as well.  If it's good enough for tupperware, it's good enough for me.  I'm having one at home at the beginning of May and my mum wants me to have one at hers in June.  Have a few other friends that may also be interested.  A few bottles of wine and some nibbles and lovely gifts and cards to buy.  Sounds like a good plan to me!

I've been out today and bought some hangers to display the scarves at the Craft Fairs and think they will look really effective when it's all set up.  Onwards and upwards with the new stall!

I've just found out there will be a second stall selling hand made cards at the next few fairs but I'm not afraid of a little competition and know that my cards are of a good quality and totally unique.  I also know I can afford to drop my prices if necessary so bring it on!

The more products I source, the more excited I get about selling so maybe I've found my niche!  I even managed to sell scarves to a friend of mine who popped into the house for a visit today LOL

Think that's all for now so will keep everyone posted of any new developments!





No comments:

Post a Comment