About Me

My photo
I'm Jackie and I live in the North East of England with my husband John and our Border Collie Cassie. I'm originally from Canada but emigrated to the U.K. in 1992. I work full time in I.T. but spend a lot of my spare time making greetings cards which I really enjoy.

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Busy day!

It's a good job that I'm off on leave from the day job at the minute.  I don't know how I'd have found the time to get ready for the Craft Fairs if I'd been at work as well.

The banner turned up today and my friend Rachel has brought me some jewellery to sell that a friend of hers makes.  It's necklaces and earrings made from recycled music paper varnished and strung as beads with coloured beads in between and it's lovely.  I've already nabbed one for myself.  Must get some photos taken!

I've managed to pack my new sports bag on wheels so that it's not bursting at the seams.  Thanks to Pat for the tip.  I managed to buy a decent one yesterday for a tenner!

So the range for Sunday is 3 types of pendant scarves, a variety of fabric bags, Pat's lovely hand painted bookmarks, my greetings cards, Liesl's beautiful stone and copper necklaces, Alix's music paper earrings and necklaces,  and the leather coin purses (what's left of them anyway as they're selling fast).  Not a bad selection at all.  Lets hope I come back with an empty bag!

The stall is going to look great so I'll make sure to take some photos before we open to the public :-)

The good news on the home front today is that Cassie's blood tests have come back from the vet and her liver is recovering and the other results are back to normal since the change in her epilepsy meds.  The vet couldn't be more pleased and neither could we.

Here's the little madame earlier tonight.  As you can see she's terribly stressed LOL

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a great variety!
    You will have to take a raft of photos so we can see some of everything :)

    Delighted to hear the news about Cassie, but not as pleased as she obviously is ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat. I'll have to get a full set of photos up.

    We're delighted about Cassie too. You can see how happy she is LOL xx

    ReplyDelete