About Me

My photo
I'm Jackie and I live in the North East of England with my husband John and our Border Collie Cassie. I'm originally from Canada but emigrated to the U.K. in 1992. I work full time in I.T. but spend a lot of my spare time making greetings cards which I really enjoy.

Monday 18 April 2011

Getting ready for Easter Sunday fair!

New bags arrived today along with business cards and everything looks great.  John's got the bags up on the web-site and just needs to do Liesl's jewellery now.  The photos have been taken and just need posting on the site.  Just the banner to arrive now and Pat's new bookmarks and we should be set for Sunday.

Just need to get everything there now and hope it doesn't rain!  With any luck it'll be a gorgeous day and be busy!

I've spent the last hour trying to get a definitive pricelist together which makes everyone a profit but is still a good price to the public so think I'm there now finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment