About Me

My photo
I'm Jackie and I live in the North East of England with my husband John and our Border Collie Cassie. I'm originally from Canada but emigrated to the U.K. in 1992. I work full time in I.T. but spend a lot of my spare time making greetings cards which I really enjoy.

Sunday 10 April 2011

Crafti Cardz becomes Greetings and Gifts...

Well folks,

Crafti Cardz is in the process of re-branding to Greetings and Gifts.  The new web-site is under construction and John's doing a great job of putting it all together.

The new business cards have been ordered as well as a banner for the stall at the Craft Fairs so it's all go here.  I've also managed to get my hands on some cheap bags so at least I'll have some packaging for my customers to take their purchases away in.

The home party at the end of the month has received some interest so I hope all my friends enjoy the evening and buy loads :-)

Today has been spent doing the mundane chores around the house but I've managed to make a cherry cake and a corned beef pie in the process.

Only one week at work then two weeks off so it will be nice to get back to making cards again with no time restraints!  Tonight is for relaxing and putting my feet up I think!

Cassie has pride of place on my post today as she's just been bathed and clean puppy won't last long!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the new website.
    Will you change the blog name too?

    And Cassie - just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat. Not sure what to do about the blog yet. Everything will link to the new site.

    xx

    ReplyDelete