About Me

My photo
I'm Jackie and I live in the North East of England with my husband John and our Border Collie Cassie. I'm originally from Canada but emigrated to the U.K. in 1992. I work full time in I.T. but spend a lot of my spare time making greetings cards which I really enjoy.

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Glutton for punishment...

Well in for a penny, in for a pound.  When I started booking Craft Fairs at the beginning of this year, I chose 2 venues.  Sunnyfield House in Guisborough where I have my 3rd fair at the end of this month and Nature's World in Middlesbrough where I originally booked July, September and November.

Nature's World are having a Craft Fair on Sunday April 24th (Easter Sunday) and they've just confirmed my reservation for a stall on that date as well.

I have, however, just realised that means I have a Craft Fair on Sunday April 24th, one on Saturday April 30th and my home party on Tuesday May 3rd!

Oh yeah and in between I have a sneaky girls day out in Peterborough with my friend Vicki!

Good job I have 2 weeks off the day job starting this Friday! Let's hope it's all a success!


2 comments:

  1. You go girl!
    Hope they are all a roaring success and you have enough energy for your day out with Vicki! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat! I hope so too. Don't worry about Vicki and I, we don't move very quickly when we're out and there's always lunch and coffee in between ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete