About Me

My photo
I'm Jackie and I live in the North East of England with my husband John and our Border Collie Cassie. I'm originally from Canada but emigrated to the U.K. in 1992. I work full time in I.T. but spend a lot of my spare time making greetings cards which I really enjoy.

Saturday 30 April 2011

Better day today at Sunnyfield House!

Back at my usual venue today for their monthly Craft Fair and although it started slow, it picked up as the day went on.

I disagree with closing up early at any fair as you never know who will come in during the last hour and that's what happened today resulting in a sale of one of the lovely butterfly scarves.

Cards were selling today as well which is nice since they're my baby and Pat's lovely bookmarks with the local scenes on them had a lot of interest and a couple of sales!

I also managed to sell one of  Tonya's (Hillbilly Handiworks) quilted picnic placemats which was nice since they only arrived yesterday.

All in all worth getting out of bed for!

2 comments:

  1. Great news, Jackie!
    So glad you had a good day at a wonderful venue. Stall looks terrific ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate and thanks about the stall. I think it looks great too xx

    ReplyDelete